1. This volume of essays was designed to accompany an exhibition in Cologne.
2. Barron invited her to accompany him to the races.
3. He took time out from campaigning to accompany his mother to dinner.
4. I braised some beans to accompany a shoulder of lamb.
5. Government moni-tors will continue to accompany reporters.
6. Xiao Zhang has gone to accompany a delegation on a visit abroad.
7. May we accompany you on your walk?
我们陪你一起散步好 吗 ?
8. He'll remain to accompany you.
9. Would you condescend to accompany me?
你肯屈尊陪我 吗 ?
10. I'll accompany you home.
11. A remittance must accompany all orders.
12. Please accompany me on my walk.
13. The boatmen accompany the stroke of their oars with the sound of their voices.
14. She recovered sufficiently to accompany Chou on his tour of Africa in 1964.
15. Jane was willing to accompany you to the park to go out for a walk.