post office ; Postoffice
网 络post office;postoffice;PO;La Poste
Take these letters over to the post office.
The driving instructor told me to pull up at the post office.
There used to be a post office there.
He walked up to me and asked me where the post office was.
I’ve got a useful contact in the post office.
He went to the post-office to buy some stamps.
He hurried to the post office only to find it was shut.
The post office employees near my house are underpaid and overworked.
Can you drop this parcel off at the post office?
1. The house where she lives was once the village post office. 她现在住的房子曾经是村里的邮局。
2. Unmanned post offices meant millions of letters went unsorted. 邮局无人工作意味着许多信件无人分拣。
3. She had just collected her pension from the post office. 她刚去邮局取了养老金。
4. The leaflet is available free of charge from post offices. 宣传单可以到邮局免费领取。
5. Get down to the post office pronto! 马上去邮局!
6. Full details are obtainable from any post office. 详情可至任何邮局索取。
7. The bus stop is few yards below the post office. 公共汽车站在邮局向南几码的地方.
8. There was no end to the letters pouring into the post office. 有大量的信投进了邮局.
9. Subscriptions to these magazines can be paid in at the post office. 这些杂志的订阅费可以在邮局缴纳.
10. I notified the post office that my address had changed. 我把变更的地址通知了邮局.
11. The post office will issue a series of new stamps. 邮局将要发行一套新邮票.
12. We got the Post Office to redirect our mail when we moved. 搬家后我们让邮局给我们转寄邮件.
13. The post office cancels the stamps on a letter. 邮局盖戳注销信件上的邮票.
14. I’ve just taken her birthday card down to the post. 我刚把她的生日贺卡拿去邮局寄.
15. I’d like to get this letter off by the first post. 我想将这封信在邮局第一次收信时寄出去.
16. You can inquire of your new neighbors where the post office is. 你可以问问你的新邻居邮局在哪儿.
17. Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the post office? 对不起, 请问到邮局走哪条路?
18. The post office is only a few steps away. 邮局离这儿只有几步路.
19. Just go straight forward and you’ll find the post office. 邮局就在前边.
20. Post offices of that day were not juicy political plums. 当时的邮局并不是有油水的肥缺.