鲜鱿鱼 Fresh squid ; Fresh cuttlefish ; Squid Fresh
椒盐鱿鱼 Crispy Squid with Spicy Salt ; Salt and pepper cuttlefish
炸鱿鱼 Fried Squid ;
彩虹鱿鱼 Rainbow Squid
奶油鱿鱼 Cream Squid
鱿鱼皮 squid skin
1. Add the prawns and squid and cook for 2 minutes.
2. If you take my work away I can’tbe happy anymore.
3. The manager had found him out and was going to sack him.
4. These squids are bigger than those I bought last week.
5. He was fired by the newly – appointed director.
6. He figured he would quit before Johnson fired him.
7. My mom fired her for eating my brother’s chocolate advent calendar.
8. They serve prosciutto – wrapped monkfish with a cumin – coriander crust.
9. Main materials: Shrimps, Squid, Onion, Carrot, Bean milk skin, marinas.
原料: 虾仁 、 鱿鱼 、 洋葱 、 胡萝卜 、 特级豆腐皮 、 蛋黄酱.
10. Squid beaks are often found in the stomachs of sperm whales.
11. Hydrolytic technics of collagen from squid skin by protease was studied.
12. Add the red mullet, trout, snapper , seabass and squids and fry.
加入红头 、 鲑鱼 、 加吉鱼 、 鲈鱼和鱿鱼轻微煸炒.
13. Bill Pardy: And that makes you look like a squid?
14. Rarely seen, giant squid are prey to sperm whales.
15. Brush squid with cornflour. Stuff with filling until 60 % full.
1. Playing online during the workday. If you’re logged into Gmail chat all day, doing your holiday shopping online, or playingon Facebook when you should be working, it could cost you your job. Your employer has the right to monitor anything you do on your work computer, including checking your personal email. Never use your work computer for anything you don’t want your boss to know about—whether it’s job-searching, online shopping, complaining about your job, hanging out on social networking sites, or anything else.
2. Complaining about your boss. You never know who might be listening, and if you get a reputation as a complainer, your boss will eventually hear about it.
3. Not owning up to mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time; what matters is how you handle it when you do. If you don’accept responsibility or—worse— try to cover up that a mistake was made at all, your boss will likely be far more angry at this than at the mistake itself.
4. Being preoccupied with whether something is your job or not. Protesting that something isn’t in your job description is a good way to lose the support of your boss. Job descriptions aren’t comprehensive, and most people end up doing work that doesn’t falls quarely within that job description. (That’s what “and other duties as assigned” means.) People who balk at this often end up at the top of a lay-off list. You want to make yourself more valuable to your employer, not less.
5. Getting angry at work. It’s normal to occasionally get frustrated at work, but it crosses a line if you’ yelling, slamming doors, or snapping at people. It only takes one incident like this to get a reputation as the angry guy who no one wants to work with, and that’a label that’ very hard to shake.