游玩 stroll about
游玩攻略 Raiders play ; Seeing raiders ; Plays captures
游玩助理 PLAY ASSISTANT
假期游玩 Holiday fun ; holiday tours
四处游玩 Four play ; Around play
1. Visitors to the area were caught between police and the rioters.
2. He took frequent junkets with friends to exotic locales.
3. He was on a caravanning holiday.
4. Has he gone to Paris on business or for pleasure?
5. He is going about with that girl now.
6. The children are at play.
7. She went on excursion to the West Lake.
8. In Bermuda, Sam’s father took him on an excursion to a coral barrier.
9. Hawkins joined up with Mick in Malaga, and the two went touring around the countryside.
10. He lived in considerable style, travelling widely, usually with a cook, valet, butler and chauffeur in attendance.
11. Saturday afternoon is for recreation and outings.
12. It’s a nice day let’s go for a picnic.
13. The children had plenty of outings during the summer.
14. I like to sail in a yacht.
15. We spent the whole day gadding about Paris.
Most of the children were at play, but some were still at their lesson in the evening.
Maybe we should all stop to play in the rain more often.
They used to take a picnic lunch and eat it on the beach.
We can go anywhere else for our outing.
His partner was at the beach with him.
Which cities do you plan to visit?
Autumn is the best time for people to visit shanghai.
The happy scene of children playing in the garden reminded him of his childhood.
The children had plenty of outings during the summer.