游泳馆 Natatorium ; Swimming Pool ; indoor pool ;
禁止游泳 NO SWIMMING ; prohibiting swimming
学游泳 Learn Swimming ; Learn to Swim ; Learning to Swim ; Learn how to swim
游泳比赛 swim meet ; Water Match ; swimming match ; Swimming Competition
游泳眼镜 swimming goggles ; swim glasses ; Swimming glasses ; Goggles
我会游泳 I can swim ; I will swim ; I will be swimming ; My swim
游泳脚蹼 Swimming webs ; flippers ; swim fin
1. Swimming is probably the best form of exercise you can get.
2. There was swimming and sailing down on the lake.
3. Dangerous undertows make swimming unsafe along most of the coastline.
4. Should our children be taught to swim at school?
5. There’ll be ample opportunity to relax, swim and soak up some sun.
6. At breakfast next morning my two grandsons were clamouring to go swimming.
7. I never learned to swim and neither did they.
8. It was the quickest swimming lesson I’d ever witnessed.
9. I also enjoy windsurfing, tennis, racquetball, swimming, you name it.
10. Swimming is helpful for bones that are porous and weak.
11. Children swim at the pool, under the watchful eye of lifeguards.
12. His favourite childhood pursuits were sailing, swimming and cycling.
13. He had been, he said modestly, swimming champ at high school.
14. Fifty soldiers were taking an early morning bathe in a nearby lake.
15. Franklin swam and sunbathed at the pool every morning.
1. The barriers are lethal to fish trying to swim upstream.
2. Should our children be taught to swim at school?
3. All of the passengers started the day with a swim.
4. There’ll be ample opportunity to relax, swim and soak up some sun.
5. I never learned to swim and neither did they.
6. Children swim at the pool, under the watchful eye of lifeguards.
7. They went off to swim in the pool, which was now deserted.
8. Work out at a gym or swim twice a week.
9. During winter, many people swim and the pool is crowded.
10. She would go for a swim when she’d unpacked.
11. The musty aroma of incense made her head swim.
12. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.–Jonathan Winters
13. I swim 40 lengths a day.
14. I swim a mile a day.
15. When can we go for a swim, Mam?