网 络Swimming ring;swim ring;love handles;spare tire
The life ring is my best friend when I swim.
I exercise every day, but I can’t get rid of these love handles.
Men are more likely to gain fat around the waist, so anything fattening can pad the paunch.
Dr Carol Cooper said: “This sounds like a New Year’s gift for all those guys who are tubby round the middle but aren’t ready to give up the trips to the boozer.
Dr Carol Cooper said: “This sounds like a New Year’s gift for all those guys who are tubby round the middle but aren’t ready to give up the trips to the boozer.”
In 1958, Mao Zedong received the Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev not just at his private swimming pool but in it, forcing the Soviet leader to negotiate in water wings.
Women with excess fat on their hips (pear-shaped), however, are apparently more likely to have trouble remembering things than those with fat on their waists (apple-shaped).
It seems as though every accessory involved with beating the heat is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC, or vinyl): kiddie pools, water wings, slip-n-slides, even garden hoses.
America’s swimmers, led by Phelps — known in swimming circles as the Baltimore bullet — have dominated the past few Olympics with medal counts of more than 28 at each of the past three Games.
1. The life ring is my best friend when I swim. 我的游泳圈是我游泳时的最好朋友.
2. People swim in the harbor and go to rest on buoys. 人们在海港游泳,在游泳圈上休息.
3. Swim ring and outside wrapping entire. 游泳圈和外包装都全.
4. Danny, are you wearing a donut? 丹尼, 你不是戴着游泳圈 吗 ?
5. The children use water wings to keep themselves up in the water while they’relearning to swim. 孩子们在学游泳时常用浮圈使自己浮在水面.
6. And a blindfolded dog will swim in circles. 一双被蒙住了眼睛的狗也会转着大圈游泳.
7. Other activities included a bicycle parade, hula – hoop twirls and a brief swimin Copenhagen’s famous harbor. 此外,圣诞老人们还将参加自行车游行 、 转呼啦圈和在哥本哈根闻名港口短距离游泳等活动.