有关结婚和离婚的英语口语

时间:2020-11-21 作者:admin

为了提高大家的英语听力水平,小编今天给大家整理一些可以练习口语的英文,大家有时间可以练一练。

有关结婚的英语口语

愿意和我结婚吗?

Will you marry me? *用于求爱时,男女都可以用。

Will you marry me? (愿意和我结婚吗?)

Yes, I will marry you. (是的,我愿意。)

Will you be my wife/husband? (你愿意成为我的妻子/丈夫吗?)

I want to share the rest of my life with you. (我愿今生今世和你在一起。)

I want to grow old together. (我愿意和你白头到老。)

我还不想订婚。

I don’t want to get engaged yet.

I don’t think we should get engaged yet. (我觉得我们还不到该订婚的时候。)

我还不想结婚。

I don’t want to get married yet.

I don’t want to get married yet. (我还不想结婚。)

When will you be ready? (那你想什么时候呢?)

I’m not ready to settle down yet.

I’m not ready for married life yet.

结婚,我还没想过呢。

I haven’t thought about marriage yet. *当对方问到When are you going to get married? (你打算什么时候结婚)时的回答。

我爱你,可是不能和你结婚。

I love you but I can’t marry you.

我还下不了决心和她结婚。

I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate“踌躇”、“没心思”、“犹豫”。

I hesitate to marry her. (我还下不了决心和她结婚。)

Why? (为什么呢?)

I’m not sure if I want to marry her.

I’m hesitant to marry her.

他刚刚结婚。

He’s a newlywed. *newlywed“新婚的人”。

He looks very happy lately. (最近他看上去好幸福呀。)

He’s a newlywed. (因为他刚刚结婚。)

He is newly married.

He just got married.

婚后生活怎么样?

How’s (your) married life?

How’s (your) married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)

Not bad. (不错哟。)

我们俩都感到很幸福。

We’re happy together now.

我很爱我的妻子。

I love my wife.

我们夫妻俩性格相似。

We’re two of a kind. *two of a kind“性格相似的人”。

We’re very similar.

Like husband, like wife.

我们俩很般配。

We’re a well-matched couple.

我是个顾家的人。

I’m a family-centered person.

I’m a family man.

她想要个孩子。

She wants to start a family.

我怀孕了。

I’m pregnant.

Guess what? I’m pregnant. (你猜怎么着,我怀孕了。)

Really? (真的吗?)

I’m going to have a baby.

I’m expecting.

怀的是男孩还是女孩?

What did she have?

What did she have? (怀的是男孩还是女孩?)

It’s a girl. (是女孩。)

问题总会解决的。

We can work it out.

我首先想到的是我妻子。

I think of my wife first.

My wife is very important to me.

I’m very close to my wife.

我们夫妻从不吵架。

We (as a husband and a wife) don’t have any fights.

拖家带口的人。

Family man.

有关离婚的英语口语

我们经常吵架。

We fight a lot.

Do you two fight? (你们吵架吗?)

Yes, we fight a lot. (嗯,我们常吵架。)

我不再爱我的妻子了。

I don’t love my wife any more.

我老婆有外遇。

My wife’s cheating on me. *cheat on…“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。

My wife’s a two-timer.

My wife’s secretly dating someone else.

My wife’s having an affair.

我们感情不和。

We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。

We had a big disagreement. (我们之间意见分歧很大。)

We don’t get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)

我已经改变心意了。

I’ve changed my mind.

I’ve reconsidered. (我想重新考虑。)

你变了。

You have changed.

You’re not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)

你现在是不是和谁交往呢?

Are you seeing someone now?

Are you seeing someone now? (你现在是不是和谁交往呢?)

Actually, no. (没有,谁也没有。)

我和妻子没什么共同语言。

I don’t see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with…“和……意见一致”。

How’s married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)

I don’t see eye to eye with my wife. (我和妻子没什么共同语言。)

我们俩合不来了。

We just don’t get along.

我想我很了解你。

I thought I knew you.

我和我的秘书有了婚外情。

I had an affair with my secretary.

和你在一起没意思。

I don’t enjoy being with you.

We don’t have any fun anymore.

我们离婚吧。

Let’s get divorced. *divorce“离婚”。

I don’t love you anymore. (我不再爱你了。)

Let’s get divorced. (我们离婚吧。)

现在我和我妻子分居了。

I’m separated from my wife. *separate“夫妻分居”。

We are living separately now.

我不能失去你。

I can’t get over losing you. *get over“(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。

I can’t recover from breaking up with you. (我无法接受和你的分手。)

I can’t forget you. (我无法忘记你。)

和你分手是我最大的痛苦。

Breaking up is hard to do. *break up“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。

make up (和好,言归于好)

请不要伤我的心。

Don’t break my heart. *break one’s heart“使……万分痛苦,让对方因失恋而痛苦”。

I want to break up. (我想和你分手。)

Don’t break my heart. (请不要伤我的心。)

Don’t make me sad.

我们争论了好几个小时。

We argued for hours. *argue“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休“。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:admin@nb1888.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。