As a matter of fact… 不瞒你说……
1. As a matter of fact, we were just talking about you when you came in. 不瞒你说，你进来时我们正谈论你呢。
2. As a matter of fact, I was the one who did it. 其实，那件事是我做的。
3. I finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact. 实际上，我昨天就完成了。
A: I wish I could unsay① the sharp words to him. He must hate me very much.
B: He doesn’t mind. As a matter of fact, he’s very pleased.
A: Oh, really? Thank godness. 哦，是吗? 谢天谢地!
As far as I…: 就我所……
as far as的意思是“根据……而言”，这个句型中可以根据情况加入各种不同的动词。
如：as far as I remember / recall / collect…：就我回忆……
as far as I know / tell…：就我所知……
as far as I can see…：依我所见……
as far as I can feel…：就我的感觉……
1. As far as I recollect, there were few people in the village then.
2. As far as I recall, they quarreled very often at that time.
3. As far as I can see, he’s a big liar.
A: Have you seen Harry? 你见过哈利了吗?
B: No. As far as I can remember he was supposed to be on a business trip to Lisbon.
A: Yes, but he was supposed to be back by now. 是的，可他该回来了。
B: Maybe you’ll call his home. 或许你该给他家打电话。