有关商务用的英语句子

时间:2020-11-21 作者:admin

英语最重要的还是开口来讲,英语是不能光靠死记硬背的,小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的口语,一定要开口练习一下,大家有时间一定要好好看看,提高一下英语成绩希望能帮助到大家。

认为对方收到了自己的信件

几个月前,我们曾就……事给您写了一封信。

Some months ago we wrote you regarding… *regarding “关于……”。

就……事我们至今没有得到您的回音。

So far, we do not seem to have received word from you… *催促什么事情时。

如果在1998年12月1日前还得不到您的回音的话,……

If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998…*语气有些严厉。

有关……事,我们还未收到您的任何回音。

So far, we have not received word from you… *so far “至今为止”。

So far, we have not received any word from you…

因回复迟了而表示歉意

很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。

We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

未能及时给您回信,我们深表歉意。

We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.

久未回信,让您久等了。

有关于价格的英语句子

Thank you for your patience. *patience “忍耐,耐心,耐性”。

If we order 10,000 units, what would be your offer?

如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么报价?

What’s the price for 1000 kg of white sugar?

请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?

Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?

If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?

如果我们的采购量很可观,你们能降价多少?

How much discount could you offer on an order of this size ?

请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?

Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?

Here is a list of my requirements. I ‘d to have your lowest quotations CIF New York based.

这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。

Please inform us of your lowest price based on CIF London.

请把到伦敦的CIF最低价格报给我们。

We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

130. Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

131. This offer is subject to your reply reaching hereon or before 29th,June.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。

132. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天内接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

This offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为5天。

The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31st.

我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。

We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than December 23rd.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear fromyou by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1st.

该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。

The quality of our product is good and the price is reasonable, so we are confident that you would accept our offer dated 4th, May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方5月4日的报盘很有信心。

Sincerely, the market is advancing rapidly and the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。


有关商务用的英语句子相关文章:

1.常用的商务英语句子

2.常用商务英语句子带翻译

3.关于购物的英文句子

4.很霸气的英文句子

5.关于英语常用句子100句

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:admin@nb1888.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。