有关于孩子的英语口语

时间:2020-11-20 作者:admin

英语在我们的生活中很重要的哦,我们要花时间好好去学习的哦,小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,我们学习英语是一定不可以偷懒的哦,大家赶紧行动起来吧,大家有需要可以收藏起来哦

一怎么告诉孩子圣诞老人的真相

ASo how’s everything going for Christmas?

圣诞节准备得怎么样了?

BI’ve got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That’s easy, but I have another problem to deal with.

要的礼物我都准备好了,而且我们全家正在一起准备食物。那很容易,但我还有一个难题要处理。

AWhat’s that? Don’t tell me you’ve still got Christmas cards to write, it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.

什么事?不要告诉我你还有许多圣诞卡要写;我妻子通常花一个月的时间写好我们所有的圣诞卡。

BNo, I did that a long time ago. It’s about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.

不是,圣诞卡我早就写完了。难题是怎样告诉我儿子有关圣诞老人的实情。

AHe still doesn’t know that Santa isn’t real? How old is he, eight?

他还不知道圣诞老人不是真的?他多大,八岁?

BYes. He’s never said anything so I never told him. But now that he’s getting older…

是的,他从未说过什么,因此我也从未告诉过他。但现在他越来越大了……

AYou think it’s better that he should be told?

你认为他应该知道实情比较好吗?

BYes, he’s too old to believe in that type of things. And I’d rather tell him before the kids at school do.

是的,他太大了,不应该相信那种事情。而且我宁愿在学校的孩子们告诉他以前告诉他。

AThat happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn’t real.

以前我的大女儿也是这样。当她的同学告诉她圣诞老人不是真的时候,她变得很伤心。

BI can understand. I was lucky with my oldest, she figured it out by herself and didn’t tell my son.

我能理解。我幸运我的大女儿没有这种麻烦,她自己猜出圣诞老人是假的,但没有告诉我儿子。

AWell, when you tell him, be gentle. It’s hard for kids to find out something like that.

唔,那你告诉他时,温和一点。对小孩来说,得知那样的事是很难承受的。

二你儿子又惹麻烦了 Got into trouble

AI just got a call from Mrs. Fitzgerald. See what your Willie has just done.

我刚接到菲茨格尔德太太的电话。看看你的威利刚刚做了些什么。

BMy Willie? Why has he suddenly become my Willie?

我的威利?怎么又突然变成了我的威利?

ABecause he takes after you, he’s got into trouble again.

因为他像你,他又有麻烦了。

BWhat did he do this time? I remember last time he was painting her fence to repay her for breaking it, and he accidentally painted her cat.

这次他干了什么?我记得上次他破坏了她的栅栏,在给她的栅栏上油漆时,却也附带地给她的小猫涂了颜色。

AThat was last time. This time it’s worse.

那是上一次。这次更糟。

BOk, tell me.

好吧,告诉我什么事。

AWell, he was playing baseball with some friends…

唔,他正在和几个朋友打棒球……

BAnd the ball went through her window? That’s not as bad as last time.

球飞进了她的窗户?那没有上次糟糕。

ATrue, but that’s not all. The ball went through the window and hit the vase she has in her front window……

对,但还没完。球飞进窗户,打在她前窗的花瓶上……

BOk, that’s probably expensive, but not that bad.

还好,那个花瓶可能很贵,但那没那么糟糕。

AAnd then, ricocheted off her fish bowl. Mrs. Fitzgerald at the last minute dived and saved her fish.

然后球跳飞过她的鱼缸。最后关头菲茨格尔德太太跳下了水,救起了她的鱼。

BAt least the fish were saved. If that’s the end of the damages, then everything isn’t that bad.

至少鱼得救了。如果最后的损失就是这样的话,那么一切都不是太糟糕。

AStop interrupting me. Finally, the ball flew through the air and knocked out Willie’s school principal, who was having a cup of coffee with Mrs. Fitzgerald.

不要打断我。最后,球飞到空中,把正和菲茨格尔德太太一起喝咖啡的威利学校的校长打晕了。

BHmm, that is bad.

嗯,那糟了。


有关于孩子的英语口语相关文章:

1.英语老师关于儿童语言学习的感悟

2.少儿英语口语小故事

3.30句常用的赞美人的英语口语

4.英语教师关于孩子的语言学习建议

5.英语教育随笔:青少年英语口语课设计由来

6.一年级英语口语50句

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:admin@nb1888.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。