demonic ; magic ; magical ; wizard
A magic spell; enchantment.
1. It is really a magic palace! 那真是一个有魔力的宫殿!
2. Even then, the magical pause can strengthen the punchline. 即使这样, 有魔力的停顿依然可以增强笑点.
3. Emperor was very worried because he couldn’t see the magic cloth. 皇帝很发愁,因为他看不到这种有魔力的布.
4. ” Well, you see, ” Morris said. ” this monkey’s paw is magic! ” “ 你要明白, 这个猴爪是有魔力的! ” 莫里斯说.
5. The magician displayed his charms and potions. 魔术师展示了咒符和有魔力的饮品.
6. People believed that the Devil was a nut – gatherer. At Halloween, nuts wereused as magic charms. 人们相信恶魔收集坚果. 在万圣节, 坚果被当作有魔力的物品.
7. The box was a magic box and it was impossible to open without a special key. 这个箱子是一个有魔力的箱子,没有专门的钥匙是不可能打开的.
8. Marketing is magic when it elects someone who changes the community for the better. 当推举可某人使得社区更好时候,我认为营销是有魔力的.
9. It is certainly worth checking up on your benefit entitlements. 查清楚你可以享受哪些福利是绝对有必要的。
10. Kaspar had spoken know-ledgeably about the state of agriculture in Europe. 卡斯帕对欧洲农业状况发表了一番颇有见地的见解。
11. When the right woman comes along, this bad dream will be over. 当有合适的女人出现时，这种胡思乱想就会停止了。
12. The camera combines rugged reliability with unequalled optical performance and speed. 这款相机既坚固耐用，又有超凡的光学性能和快门速度。
13. The pockmarks made by her bullets are still on the wall. 墙上仍然有她的子弹留下的凹坑。
14. Don’t leave a child alone in a room with an open fire. 房间里有裸露的明火时，不要让孩子独处其中。
15. They want to make sure the newcomers don’t get a look-in. 他们不想让新人有露脸的机会。
16. On her own ground she knows exactly what she’s doing. 她在自己熟悉的领域里对自己的行为有十足的把握。
17. There are thousands of students absolutely gagging to come to this university. 肯定有成千上万的学生都渴望到这所大学念书。
18. There’s a reason why women don’t read this stuff; it’s not funny. 女人不读这种东西是有原因的，它并不好笑。
19. She had quite severe bruising and a cut lip. 她身上有严重的淤伤，嘴唇也破了。
20. It can be beneficial to share your feelings with someone you trust. 向自己信任的人倾诉感情是很有益处的。
21. Having the right equipment at hand will be enormously helpful. 手头上有合适的设备将会帮上大忙。
22. There’s always tons of scrap paper in Dad’s office. 爸爸的办公室里总有大量的废纸。
23. Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things. 女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。
24. Ancient civilizations believed in the curative powers of fresh air and sunlight. 远古文明相信新鲜的空气和阳光有治病的功效。
25. This evidence supports their contention that the outbreak of violence was prearranged. 这一证据证实了他们的观点，即此次突发暴力事件是有预谋的。
26. The boss retains enormous influence by reason of his position. 老板由于自身的地位而一直有极大的影响力。
27. He is widely regarded as Hungary’s most skilful politician. 他是公认的匈牙利最有手腕的政治家。
28. The minister denied there was a direct connection between the two issues. 部长否认两者之间有直接的联系。
29. In general, incumbents have a 94 per cent chance of being reelected. 通常现任官员有94%的几率会再次当选。
30. I believe I have the talent to make it. 我相信自己有成功的天分。