again ; also ; as well as ; likewise
网 络and;again;as well;also
Scarcely had he arrived when he had to leave again.
They have increased the price of petrol again.
These three students played truant again.
I got saddled with taking the children to school again!
We are glad to be on land again.
They are rowing again.
Tom has hived off again.
My left foot hurts and it is red and swollen.
They were tired and famished for food and sleep.
This sour and hot soup is a bit too salty.
1. The vehicle that permitted both communication and acceptability was social revolution. 既能实现交流又能被广为接受的手段就是社会革命。
2. She reached into the wardrobe and extracted another tracksuit. 她伸手又从衣橱里取出一件运动服。
3. The central heating’s been turned off. I’ve turned it on again. 中央供暖系统已经关上。我又将它打开了。
4. I don’t drive and the buses are quite hopeless. 我不开车，公共汽车条件又太糟糕。
5. Does this dress make my legs look too stumpy? 这条裙子会使我的腿看上去又短又粗吗?
6. He sweeps up and does a few odds and ends. 他扫完地，又干了几样杂活儿。
7. She was thin and spare, with a sharply intelligent face. 她又高又瘦，一副精明过人的模样。
8. He was often caustic and mocking, or flew into rages. 他常常讽刺或挖苦人，有时又会大发雷霆。
9. They sat talking and necking in the car for another ten minutes. 他们在车里又坐了10分钟，边说边搂着亲热。
10. The camera combines rugged reliability with unequalled optical performance and speed. 这款相机既坚固耐用，又有超凡的光学性能和快门速度。
11. He had long unkempt hair and a stubbly chin. 他的头发又长又乱，脸上胡子拉碴。
12. She stopped drinking but began obsessing about her weight. 她戒了酒，但又开始执著于体重问题。
13. We sat in Lily’s sunroom while I sketched in the situation. 我们坐在莉莉的日光浴室里，我把目前形势的细节情况又补充说明了一下。
14. This delicious variation on an omelette is quick and easy to prepare. 这种稍加变化的可口煎蛋卷做起来又快又容易。
15. I’m so glad to see you back where you belong. 我真高兴看到你又回到了属于你自己的天地。
16. Jem was full of beans after a long sleep. 杰姆好好睡了一觉之后又变得精力充沛了。
17. The scientists conducted two aerial surveys followed by two ground surveys. 科学家们在两次地面勘测后又进行了两次空中勘测。
18. She started once again on the steep upward climb. 她又开始沿着陡峭的山路往上爬。
19. Sonia might not speak the English language well, but then who did? 索尼娅的英语也许说得不好，但谁又说得好呢?
20. She gave him a quick, upward look, then lowered her eyes. 她抬眼迅速瞥了他一下，然后眼睛又垂了下去。