<名>fish ; a surname ; barracuda
网 络fish;sakana;The fish;fishes
He sprinkled vinegar on his fish and chips.
The fish is canned in the factory.
Many beautiful fish are fast disappearing because of the severe pollution.
They would rather go fishing than stay at home.
Scale the fish before cooking them.
Great trees keep down the little ones.
I found a mass of spawn in the fish before cooking.
Some hotels even have ponds filled with fish for guests who enjoy fishing.
Sardines are tiny fish that lie close to each other in cans.
1. Butter, margarine, and oily fish are all good sources of vitamin D. 黄油、人造黄油和多脂鱼都含有丰富的维生素D。
2. Poachers have been netting salmon to supply the black market. 盗猎者一直在捕捞大麻哈鱼到黑市上去卖。
3. My fish average 2 lb 8 oz and I’ve had two eight-pounders. 我的鱼平均每条重2磅8盎司，还有过两条重8磅的。
4. Fish and rice were the mainstays of the country’s diet. 鱼和米是该国的主要食品。
5. We loved the food so much, especially the fish dishes. 我们很喜欢这些食物，尤其是鱼。
6. Make up your mind, you can’t have it both ways. 你决定吧，反正鱼与熊掌不可兼得。
7. To serve, top the fish with the cooked leeks. 上菜时，把炒好的韭葱覆在鱼上。
8. He lived on a diet of water and tinned fish. 他仅靠喝水、吃鱼罐头过活。
9. The size of the fish will determine the thickness of the steaks. 鱼的大小决定鱼排的厚度。
10. The fishermen said the company’s seismic survey was frightening away fish. 渔民们说这家公司进行的地震勘测把鱼都吓跑了。
11. Fish is inexpensive, easy to cook and very digestible. 鱼价格便宜，容易烹调，且味美可口。
12. Layer the potatoes, asparagus and salmon in the tin. 把土豆、芦笋和大麻哈鱼分层装入罐头内。
13. The water is clear and plenty of fish are visible. 水清澈见底，能看见许多鱼。
14. The vessels will have to land their catch at designated ports. 船只必须在指定的港口把捕到的鱼卸下。
15. Don’t be afraid to ask your fishmonger to fillet flat fish. 尽管叫鱼贩子把比目鱼的鱼刺剔掉。
16. I was chatting to an islander who had just caught a fish. 我正在跟一个刚刚抓到一条鱼的岛民聊天。
17. After cooking the fish, pour off any excess fat. 烹完鱼后，倒掉多余的油。
18. The fish were counted and an average weight recorded. 数了数鱼的数量，并把平均重量记录了下来。
19. The fish stayed 50 yards offshore, well out of range. 这种鱼生活在离岸50码的地方，完全钓不到。
20. The fish or seafood is heavily salted with pure sodium chloride. 鱼或海鲜被抹了厚厚的纯盐腌制起来。