raincoat ; waterproof ; Burberry ; rainproof ; rainwear
网 络raincoat;rain coat;mackintosh;waterproof
Do keep out of the rain if you haven’t a coat.
Do you stock raincoats?
She prepared for all possibilities by taking a sunhat, a raincoat and a woolly scarf.
Plastic cups and plastic raincoats are commonly used in our daily life.
He took his raincoat with him in case it should rain.
The dark clouds remembered me to take my raincoat along.
The teacher offered me her raincoat.
Please take your raincoat with you.
1. Crowds of French and British families plodded around in yellow plastic macs. 成群结队的法国和英国家庭穿着黄色塑料雨衣步履沉重地走来走去。
2. He wore a belted raincoat that accentuated his portly middle. 他穿着一件系腰带的雨衣，使他发福的腰身更加显眼。
3. A grey mackintosh was folded over her arm. 她胳膊上搭着一件灰色雨衣。
4. My face and raincoat were soaking wet. 我的脸上、雨衣上处处湿淋淋的。
5. She pinned the poppy to his raincoat. 她把罂粟花别在了他的雨衣上。
6. Linen raincoats have a crisp, papery feel. 尼龙雨衣的手感又干又脆又薄，像纸一样。
7. She wore her wine-coloured gaberdine raincoat. 她穿着深红色华达呢雨衣。
8. Umbrella and raincoats are what people need in rainy days. 伞和雨衣都是下雨天人们要用的.
9. She pulled off her raincoat before entering the room. 她进屋前先脱掉雨衣.
10. The coat gives permanent protection against heavy rain. 这种防雨衣经久耐用.
11. Take a mac to keep the rain off. 带件雨衣挡雨.
12. Alexander took off his black mackintosh. 亚历山大脱下黑色的雨衣.
13. Don’t forget to take your raincoat along. 别忘了带雨衣.
14. She belted ( up ) her raincoat. 她把雨衣的腰带系上.
15. There was something familiar about him, his fawn raincoat, his thinness, the way he moved. 他有点眼熟——浅黄褐色雨衣，瘦削的身影，走路的姿态。
16. I very rarely wear a raincoat because I spend most of my time in a car. 我难得穿一次雨衣，因为大部分时间我都是呆在车里。
17. He took his neighbour’s raincoats by mistake, so he hung them back outside. 他错收了邻居家的雨衣, 于是又把它们挂回原处.
18. The weather is so good that there is no question of wearing our raincoats. 天气如此之好,我们不必穿雨衣.
19. A second later a raincoat caught her eye. 不一会儿,她便看上了一件雨衣.
20. On seeing the downpour, she belted ( up ) her raincoat. 一看到倾盆大雨, 她就用皮带束好雨衣.