网 络rain;The rain;rainy;Raindrops on Your Face
I went out in the rain and got wet through.
Spring rains bring summer flowers.
The continuation of the play after the tea interval was ruined by rain.
Dark clouds are a sign of rain or snow.
Clouds distil rain.
We had a mouldy holiday – it rained every day.
Do not have your cloak to make when it begins to rain.
Take the raincoat in case it rains.
An umbrella can make your walk in the rain romantic.
1. The recent rain had churned up the waterfall into a muddy whirlpool. 最近的一场雨把瀑布搅成了泥水漩涡。
2. His hair was plastered down to his scalp by the rain. 他的头发淋雨后紧贴在头皮上。
3. They walked along the promenade on a rainy night. 他们在一个雨夜沿着海滨道散步。
4. A Dutch newspaper photographed the president waiting forlornly in the rain. 一份荷兰报纸拍到了总统形单影只地在雨中等待的照片。
5. It will stop in a minute —it’s only spitting. 雨很快就会停的——这只不过是毛毛雨。
6. Hugo bore his illness with great courage and good humour. 雨果以巨大的勇气和良好的精神状态面对疾病。
7. He hurried through the rain, to the patrol car. 他冒着雨急匆匆地跑到巡逻车前。
8. Regular forking of beds and borders relieves the compaction caused by rain. 时常翻动一下花圃和草坪四周会让被雨水压紧的土壤松动松动。
9. The ground still smelled of rain and they muddied their shoes. 地面还散发着雨后的气息，他们把鞋上弄得全是泥。
10. The rain remained steady though the wind had died down. 尽管风势已经减弱，雨还是下个不停。
11. They drove home with their windshield wipers going whoosh whoosh. 他们驱车回家，一路上挡风玻璃上的雨刮器不停地呼呼刮着。
12. He was wounded in both legs and severely peppered with shrapnel. 他两条腿都挂彩了，人也被如雨的弹片炸成重伤。
13. They had come in from the cold and the wet. 他们从寒冷且下着雨的外面进来。
14. When it rained I rigged up a partial shelter with a tarpaulin. 下雨的时候，我用油布草草搭了一个能简单避雨的棚子。
15. It was raining hard, and she hadn’t an umbrella. 雨下得很大，但她没有雨伞。
16. I hope you didn’t get soaked standing out in the rain. 我希望你站在外面没有被雨淋透。
17. Maybe he’s trying to cool off out there in the rain. 可能他是想在雨里凉快一下。
18. Rain pattered gently outside, dripping on to the roof from the pines. 外面，松树上的雨水滴落在屋顶上，嗒嗒作响。
19. The rain spattered on the uppermost leaves. 雨溅落在最上面的树叶上。
20. The wildflowers will be incredible after this rain. 这场雨过后，野花会变得美不胜收。