预约券 reservation ticket ; Preappointment slip ; coupon for a subscription
预约保单 open policy ; Open Cover ; unvalued policy ; order policy
预约时间 Handler ; Making Appointments ; Make an appointment
预约改动 Changing an Appointment
打印预约 print order
预约托运 cargo booking
确认预约 Confirming an Appointment
预约电话 Appointment Phone ; to book a call ; Reservation telephone ; appointment call
急诊预约 Emergency appointment
1. Our plan is to allocate one member of staff to handle appoint-ments.
2. Minicabs are prohibited by law from touting passers-by for business.
3. Visitors can book a time slot a week or more in advance.
4. The hospital may restrict bookings to people living locally.
5. I have an appointment at the doctors.
6. Viewing is by appointment only.
7. an appointment at the dentist’s
8. You are advised to pre-book.
9. The publisher upped the ante for the biography by offering 1000 yuan.
10. Consultations can be arranged at other times by appointment.
11. The lecturer is booked for every night of the week.
12. You must reconfirm your flight reservations.
13. He will only see visitors by appointment.
14. They were all specially ordered.
15. I hope you don’t mind me calling in like this, without an appointment.