预定意为：在事前，提错;预确定，将要确定。例句：货预定11 月4 日抵达西雅图。下面小编为大家带来预定的英语说法，供大家参考学习。
fix in advance
预定保险单 open policy; open cover;
预定标法 prescale method;
预定采伐标记 felling notch;
预定参数 preset parameter;
1. The space shuttle had been scheduled to blast off at 04:38.
2. Elections were postponed the day before polling was due to take place.
3. She arrives a smidgen ahead of time.
4. The bullet missed its intended target.
5. Splashdown is expected 300 kilometres west of Valparai so.
6. A visit to Rome must be included in the itinerary.
7. The course of study is to be completed within a year.
8. This room was originally designed to be my study.
9. God has foreordained that he die young.
10. A special news program preempted the scheduled shows.
11. She will only see you by appointment.
12. The meeting will take place [ proceed ] as planned.
13. He means this house for his daughter.
14. We have bespoken three tickets for tomorrow.
15. He will be able to take some comfort from inflation figures due on Friday.