low and small
1. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
2. Doctor believed that his low sperm count was the problem.
3. With a low-pitched rumbling noise, the propeller began to rotate.
4. We’re a bit low on bed linen. You’ll have to make do.
5. The official number of people carrying the AIDS virus is low.
6. Keeping inflation low is the keystone of their economic policy.
7. There were low, muffled voices rising from the hallway.
8. Congress as an institution scores low in public opinion polls.
9. Overproduction and consequent low market prices for wine caused economic tremors.
10. Let this cook on low for another 1 hr 15 mins.
11. Cook the sauce over a low heat until it boils and thickens.
12. The dollar fell to within a hair’s breadth of its all-time low.
13. She selected a low gear and started down the track carefully.
14. The high and low-rise apartment blocks built in the 1960s are crumbling.
15. His administration has earned low marks for its economic policies.
1. It’s not about making the amazing saves. It’s the little things and small things that made great gatekeepers great.
2. Three prisoners were sharing one small cell 3 metres by 2 metres.
3. Albania is a small nation state of around 3 million people.
4. The Inspector remembered her as a small, mousy woman, invariably worried.
5. No detail was too small to escape her attention.
6. When your children misbehave tell them without making them feel small.
7. He insisted we stop at a small restaurant just outside of Atlanta.
8. The small British crowd roared themselves hoarse, waving their Union Jacks.
9. She stared dreamily out of the small window at the blue horizon.
10. This small country has an amazing variety of landforms.
11. Today’s organic wine producer is typically a small, quality-conscious family concern.
12. He was a small and to all appearances an unassuming man.
13. She had small feet and hands and a flat, round face.
14. He held out a small bag tied with string.
15. He was about seven years old, small and fine-boned like his mother.