dwarf; short person
1. The little man appeared out of thin air.
2. “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”, the 1937 Disney classic, has lost none of its original charm.
3. Some of the Violets themselves felt that the ugliness of the little Dwarf was almost ostentatious.
4. Everyone will try to claim it: Men, Dwarves, wizards.
每个种族都会争取它的拥有权: 人类, 矮人, 巫师.
5. Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of Dwarves?
难道你还不了解那个矮人的倔强 吗 ?
6. The story made headlines in Nepal and around the world.
7. The kind dwarf asked the little princess to have dinner with him.
8. In people the condition is known vulgarly as dwarfism.
9. A dwarf clan famous for its wizards suddenly vanishes.
10. When he reported on his radio, they got inside and flew away.
11. He saw two little elves come to make the shoes.
12. I won’t let anyone in. The seven dwarfs told me not to.
“我不让任何人进来. 因为七矮人说不可以. ”
13. An evil dwarf sells faulty goods and weapons to unknowing adventurers.
14. A dwarf cleric declares a holy crusade against ores.
15. Vinmar silently looked away as the dwarf paused to collect himself.