<动>love ; like ; be fond of ; affection
It is natural that he should fall in love with such a beautiful girl.
Love and hate are extremes.
Every mother has affection for her children.
Love lives in cottages as well as in courts.
She loved the life, noise, and color of the market.
You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
I love my country with every fiber of my being.
What will be loving someone beyond u.
The countable affection is slight.
1. I will return, find you, love you, marry you and live without shame. 我会回去，找到你，爱你，娶你，活的光明正大。《赎罪》
2. He vowed to wreak vengeance on his unfaithful, thieving wife. 他发誓要报复对自己不忠、爱偷东西的妻子。
3. He cracked jokes and talked about beer and girls. 他爱说笑话，喜欢谈论啤酒和姑娘。
4. Sonia, we are reliably informed, loves her family very much. 我们从可靠的消息来源获知索尼娅非常爱自己的家人。
5. The inscription reads: “To Emma, with love from Harry”. 题赠写着：“献给爱玛，爱你的哈里”。