英 [ə’kɒmə’deɪtɪv] 美 [ə’kɒməˌdeɪtɪv]
1. We should arrange accommodative time to play a computer.
2. Types of esotropia include infantile esotropia , accommodative esotropia, and sixth nerve palsy.
内斜视的类型包括小儿内斜视 、 调节性内斜视和第六脑神经麻痹性斜视.
3. Conclusion Patients with CSC had reduced accommodative function.
4. First, there is the accommodative type.
5. Offer adjutant therapy to accommodative myopia, insomnia, and dark eye sockets and help eliminate fatigue.
对调节性近视、消除疲劳 、 失眠 、 黑眼圈等有辅助治疗作用.
6. What bargaining style did the parties exhibit : accommodative, competitive, compromising, avoiding, collaborative, or mixed?
双方各采用什麽样的协议型态: 调解性, 竞争性, 妥协性, 避免性, 合作性, 或是混合的型态?
7. The teachers tended to be highly accommodative to the activities of ” Hopeful Reading Project. ”
教师对 [ 希望阅读]专案所推行各种活动的整体参与态度趋向高度愿意配合.
8. Objective To study the characteristics Pattern Reversal VisualEvoked Potentials ( PRVEP ) in children with accommodative esotropia amblyopia.
目的研究调节性内斜视弱视患儿多导 VEP 特点.
9. Objective : To study the effects of the combining therapy for accommodative esotropia ( RAET ) and its related factor.
10. Results The 1 CU accommodative PC – IOLs after implantation had good centered and stable and no IOL – specific complications.
11. Objective To investigate the surgical extent and methods for pediatric partial accommodative esotropia.
12. Asia’s love affair with real estate has been fuelled by easy money and accommodative government policies.
1. The market place views the latest FOMC statement as even more accommodative than before.
2. “Monetary policy stance will remain ‘accommodative’ for as long as needed, ” Mr Draghi said.
3. And broader financial conditions will remain ultra-accommodative after QE is ended, the latest FOMC statement read.
4. The market place viewed the latest FOMC statement as even more accommodative than before.
5. The Fed and the BOJ remain very accommodative, and that has helped provide a good backstop.
6. “Our monetary policy stance will remain accommodative for as long as needed, ” he said.
7. The central bank chief said U.S. monetary policy will remain very accommodative for the foreseeable future.
8. He suggested U.S. monetary policy could remain very accommodative for some time to come.
9. No action could mean further softness in the economy, furthermore monetary policy is alreadyaccommodative anyway.
10. In his ambition to be even more accommodative, Mr. Carney must beware of making the same mistake.
11. As expected, the central bank chief said U.S. monetary policy will remain very accommodativefor the foreseeable future.
12. He also hinted that accommodative Fed monetary policy is still needed to keep the U.S. economic wheels greased.
13. The signal from this speech is that Bernanke will retain an accommodative position.
14. The FOMC statement was aggressively accommodative, which surprised even those who were already expecting QE3 to be announced Thursday.
15. The banking system is gradually healing and the housing market is recovering, while global monetary policy remains extremely accommodative.
16. In determining how long to maintain a highly accommodative stance of monetary policy.
17. Before the opening bell, Mr. Bernanke said continued accommodative policies were needed to confront deep problems in the jobs market.