be fond of;
have an appetite for;
love peace; be peace-loving;
be keen on Beijing opera;
have a love for sports;
1. Their friendship developed through their shared interest in the Arts.
2. It was peopled by a fiercely independent race of peace-loving Buddhists.
3. My hobbies are letter writing, foot-ball, music, photography, and tennis.
4. The folk-song world was another of his abiding interests.
5. It is only a hobby, not a life or death struggle.
6. His favourite childhood pursuits were sailing, swimming and cycling.
7. My interests: eating out, fun nights in, music and laughter.
8. Among his many hobbies was the breeding of fine horses.
9. They clicked immediately. They loved the same things.
10. It’s important to have outside interests.
11. Find a hobby or interest which enthuses you.
12. His hobby is freefall parachuting.
13. Her hobbies include music, dancing, sport and cooking.
14. Her hobbies were playing the guitar and sketching.
15. My hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.