美 [ˈbæθˌtʌb, ˈbɑθ-]
热水浴缸 hot tub
石头浴缸 Stone Bathtub
可视浴缸 Vision Bathtub
一个浴缸 A bathtub
豪华浴缸 Luxury bathtub
1. I was having a long soak in the bath.
2. While the bath was filling, he padded about in his underpants.
3. The jacuzzi was too small to stretch out in.
4. He came fully awake to hear the bath running.
5. He sluiced the bath and filled it.
6. The room was dominated by a sunken bath.
7. She lay back in the tub.
8. a hotel room with bath and shower
9. She stripped the children and put them in the bath.
10. I’ve bought a seal to put around the edge of the bath.
11. The overflow from the bath ran on to the floor.
12. The dirt on the bottom of the bath didn’t encourage total immersion.
13. Facilities include a large indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
设施包括一个大型室内泳池 、 按摩浴缸和桑拿房.
14. Water slopped over the edge of the bath.
15. She bathed her toddlers in tubs.