浴室柜 bathroom cabinet
浴室瓷砖 bathroom tile ;
浴室肥皂 bath soap
浴室凉鞋 Bath sandals ; bath sandals
浴室门 shower door
浴室镜 Bathroom Mirror ; Bath mirror ;
浴室鞋 bath shoes ; Bathe shoe
浴室用具 Bathroom Appliances ; Bathroom Fixtures ;
罗马浴室 Roman Bath ;
1. We sat in Lily’s sunroom while I sketched in the situation.
2. Before entering the bathroom, he emptied his dirty laundry into the hamper.
3. She was on her hands and knees in the bathroom.
4. You must have left a tap running in the bathroom.
5. The can exploded, wrecking the kitchen and bathroom and blowing out windows.
6. Hand clamped over his mouth, he made a dash for the bathroom.
7. She left the light on in the bathroom at his request.
8. I sang in the bath and drove my parents up the wall.
9. Handpainted tiled murals for kitchens and bathrooms are Julie Eurich’s speciality.
10. There is only one bathroom shared between eight bedrooms.
11. Leaning on Jon, Michael took faltering steps to the bathroom.
12. He stripped off his wet clothes and stepped into the shower.
13. All 300 elegantly furnished rooms have private bath.
14. The bathroom is entirely my own creation.
15. The bathroom has a light and airy feel.