Ali and peach
1. A large Texan redneck was shouting obscenities at Ali.
2. ” Ali , Mrs. Zhu, out buying things for the New Year?
“ 朱三太, 出来买过年东西 么 ?
3. Mahmoud Ali would only make silly rude jokes about the party.
4. Mohammed Ali is a boxing personality.
5. Ali considered for a moment.
6. Ali’s genius has deserted him.
7. Slowly, Prince Ali Yusuf shook his head.
8. Ali exchanged seats with Ben.
9. Muhammad Ali is up against Parkinson’s Syndrome.
10. Ali is twelve years old today.
11. The feud between Raja Ali and Engku Muda had its repercussions in other Malay states also.
12. That poor young man – Ali Yasuf, I mean – was ill equipped to cope with corruption and treachery.
那个可怜的年轻人 —— 我说的是阿里·尤素福 —— 没有能力对付腐化和阴谋.
13. George Foreman has been knocked out by Muhammad Ali!
14. He is felled by a combination of blows from Muhammad Ali!
15. Conclusion Apoptosis may play an important role in the development of ALI.
1. The following summer the peach tree was laden with fruit.
2. Frank was there and he is a perfect peach.
3. She had tied back her hair with a peach satin ribbon.
4. The monkey made a long arm for the peach.
5. The flesh of the peach was sweet and juicy.
6. The spring comes and peach blossoms [ flowers ] are all open.
春天了, 桃花 都开了.
7. There are a few apple trees scattered among these peach trees.
8. The peach trees promise a rich crop this year.
9. The peach trees are not going to bear well this year.
10. In March the peach blossomed.
11. The peach tree bears well.
12. She’s a real peach.
13. He pulled a peach from the tree.
14. The peach tree is wormy.
15. The peach trees are in full bloom.
The peaches bruise easily.
The peaches are not ripe yet.
All the peaches rotted on the tree.
The peach trees promise a rich crop this year.
He bought a lot of fruit such as apples and peaches.
Do you have any peaches?
I like canned pineapple and peaches.
We have apples and peaches.
Susan: Do you have any peaches?
When I walked into her house in Berkeley, she greeted me with a peach pie—my favorite—thatshe’d baked herself.
The food is bad in this cafe, but there is plenty of fruit, especially peaches, whose juice dripsdown your chin as you bite into them.
The warmer temperatures mean that some of them can now grow peaches and maize wherepreviously they could not.