Arab; Arabian; Arabic; Arabia; [电影]MacGillivray Freeman’s Arabia;
1. Egypt is once again accepted as an important voice in Arab politics.
2. The clock is available with either Roman or Arabic numerals.
3. The men have been debriefed by British and Saudi officials.
4. Iraq itself has oil reserves second in size only to Saudi Arabia’s.
5. The papers have been sent to Saudi Arabia for translation.
6. Mombasa is a town with a beguiling Arabic flavour.
7. The Saudi Press Agency reported that 29 people were injured.
8. On the surface, it appears little has changed in the Arab world.
9. Athens had strong ties to the Arab world.
10. Prince Khalid was unavoidably detained in Saudi Arabia.
11. He spoke in Arabic, a short staccato burst.
12. Saudi officials have dismissed such reports as rumours.
13. The Arab nations agreed to meet in Baghdad.
14. He spoke abruptly, in barely comprehensible Arabic.
15. Sandstorms are common during the Saudi Arabian winter.