delete from (v.+prep.)
从…中删去 take sth out of sth
He deleted my name from the list.他把我的名字从名单上刪掉了。
cancel, delete, erase, void
这组词都可表示“使…无效”。它们之间的差别是:cancel指划交叉线或盖注销戳记以表示无效; erase指把记号抹掉或把录音抹掉; delete主要用于文章或印刷品,手段则多种多样; void则指法律上或权利人宣布契约、遗嘱、支票等无效。
1. We will be pleased to delete the charge from the original invoice.
2. Select "Delete all" from the drop-down list.
3. Delete what is dispensable and give more prominence to the essentials.
4. If you delete 50 words, we can put the whole story on one page.
5. If you delete several words, we can put the whole story on one page.
6. I selected a file and pressed the Delete key.
7. The shipper always asks the opening bank to delete this stipulation.
8. We had asked them to delete him from the communique and crop him from the picture.
9. We may employ equilibrium considerations to delete the second expression in the bracket.
10. Most computer programs introduce or delete the dependent variables in a stepwise manner.
11. Ron Artest doesn't believe in the DELETE button because hes never wrong.
12. Can I use NEW and DELETE in my kernel?
我可以在内核里面用new和delete 吗 ?
13. Select one or more scalar properties and press DELETE key.
14. The DELETE statement is used to delete rows in a table.
15. Delete backspace and erase one character or number entry.