announce, declare, proclaim, pronounce, advertise, broadcast, publish
pronounce 词义与announce, declare接近，但较多用于指法律判决方面的宣布。
1. Which do they want me to do? declare war or surrender?
2. His lawyers are confident that the judges will declare Mr Stevens innocent.
3. You may have to declare that you have had an HIV test.
4. It's too early to declare his efforts a success.
5. The government is ready to declare a permanent ceasefire.
6. Declare all unearned income .
7. We , the people of Indonesia, hereby declare Indonesia's independence.
8. I declare to you that I have never lied about the affair.
9. If you insist, we have to declare the meeting off.
10. Mother said, " I declare, Joe, you've grown a foot.
”妈妈说 “ 啊, 乔, 你又长高了一英尺. ”
11. I won't declare my view to what he had said.
12. Congress is vested with the power to declare war.
13. He should declare at customs.
14. They decided to declare Paris an open city.
15. I declare, it was a very warm day!