venture, chance, dare, hazard, risk
1. People always think I'm a fool, and I dare say they're right.
2. Don't speak to me like that. Don't you dare.
3. When found, the children said they'd run away for a dare.
4. I dare you to sit through forty-five minutes with someone like Vincent!
5. I dare say he did as he was bidden.
6. Allen, don't you dare go anywhere else, you hear?
7. Holland would never dare cast himself as a virtuoso pianist.
8. Dare she risk staying where she was?
9. Don't you dare tear up her ticket.
10. How dare you talk back to me!
11. Sometimes I hardly dare open my mouth.
12. You rotten swine! How dare you?
13. He'd do pretty much anything on a dare.
14. How dare you? Take your hand off me at once.
15. It was all irrelevant, but I didn't dare interrupt him in midflow.