1. He was generous enough to congratulate his successor on his decision.
2. Waterstone has every reason to congratulate himself.
3. She could not but congratulate him.
4. I should congratulate you that you resisted the temptation.
5. Listeners wrote in to congratulate the radio actor on his performance.
6. I congratulate you with all my heart.
7. We congratulate you beforehand on your success.
8. I really must congratulate the organisers for a well run and enjoyable event.
9. I wish to congratulate you on your being elected as President of the General Assembly.
10. Let me congratulate you on your winning first place in the 100 metre dash.
11. " I congratulate you, my brother, " were his words as he turned round.
“ 祝贺你, 弟弟, ” 他转过身子说出的竟是这样的话.
12. " I congratulate you on your good fortune – does that make me heartless? "
“ 好福气,我给你道喜,你还怪我没有良心? ”
13. We specifically wanted to congratulate certain players.
14. Li Changchun wrote the China Writers Association to congratulate Mo Yan on his winning of the 2012 Nobel Prize in Literature.
15. I congratulate President Carter on his victory here.