infer, deduce, conclude, gather, judge
1. If the clubs cannot conclude a deal, an independent tribunal will decide.
2. This has made many Americans conclude that business ethics is an oxymoron.
3. The competitors cantered into the arena to conclude the closing ceremony.
4. So what can we conclude from this debate?
5. What do you conclude from that?
6. We may reasonably conclude that the meeting has been postponed.
7. From the evidence I must conclude that you are wrong.
8. We conclude by drawing attention to the issues around which the debate should focus.
9. I would like to conclude by saying that I do enjoy your magazine.
10. The failure to conclude the trade talks last December could prove a blessing in disguise.
11. The United States and Russia hope to conclude a treaty to cut their nuclear arsenals by two-thirds.
12. We must conclude that when the distance between the molecules is very small, there are forces of repulsion.
13. The broad working masses were undaunted, and persisted in their struggle with the result that the Qing government did not dare to conclude a new treaty with the imperialists.
14. Whatever the scientists ultimately conclude, all of their data will immediately be disputed.
15. We would blunt the offensive and conclude the war on honorable terms.