1.与…联系,与…交往 speak to; send a message to
It's necessary that young and old people should communicate more with each other.年轻人和老年人有必要保持更多的联系。
2.与…相通 be connected with
Her bedroom communicates with the bathroom.她的卧室和浴室相通。
1.传达给…; 向…表达 make sb know
He asked me to communicate his wishes to you.他让我向你转达他对你的祝愿。
2.传染,传送 sent sth to sb
He communicated the disease to the rest of his family.他把病传给了家里其他人。
The stove communicated its heat to the room.炉火的热散发到了屋里。
1. Family therapy showed us how to communicate with each other.
2. He was unprepared to co-operate, or indeed to communicate.
3. Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
4. They went into a trance to communicate with the spirit world.
5. People must communicate their feelings.
6. They can communicate even when they strongly disagree.
7. They successfully communicate their knowledge to others.
8. We only communicate by email.
9. ISDN connectivity allows computers to communicate over a network.
10. By the age of two most children have begun to communicate verbally.
11. I will communicate your views verbally to the members of the committee.
12. He asked me to communicate his wishes to you.
13. I asked your sister to communicate my wishes to you.
14. Since then, they lost their ability to communicate with an audience.
15. She and I don't communicate any more.