be comfortable about
满足于 be satisfactory about
Some people are not comfortable about this new approach.有些人不满足于这种新的方法。
be comfortable for
使…感到舒服 make sb feel better
The red sweater is more comfortable for me.这件红毛衣我穿起来更舒服。
The arrangement isn't comfortable for me.这个安排对我来说不合适。
I assume that this arrangement will be more comfortable for both of us.我想这个安排对我们俩人更加合适
be comfortable with
对…感到愉快 feel happy about sth
They feel comfortable with those who speak like themselves.他们对像他们一样说话的人感到愉快。
Are you comfortable with this decision?你对这个决定感到满意吗?
1. We don't live in the lap of luxury, but we're comfortable.
2. In warm weather, you should wear clothing that is cool and comfortable.
3. Now sit down and make yourself comfortable. You must be very tired.
4. By half distance we held a comfortable two-lap lead.
5. He liked me and I felt comfortable with him.
6. She makes you feel warm and comfortable, and maybe a little excited.
7. Many people are comfortable with life in the slow lane.
8. I wouldn't have expected to find you in such comfortable circumstances.
9. He was described as comfortable in hospital last night.
10. She tried to maneuver her body into a more comfortable position.
11. Nervous politicians might well feel more comfortable with a step-by-step approach.
12. Lie down on your bed and make yourself comfortable.
13. The Oriental is a comfortable hotel, but rather inconveniently situated.
14. He appeared to be heading for a comfortable victory.
15. Her sandals were old and somewhat beaten-up, but very comfortable.