英 [kʌm hiə]
美 [kʌm ˈhɪri]
1. We come here once a year expecting a quiet, relaxing holiday.
2. Shall I telephone her and ask her to come here?
3. I had come here to paint.
4. Come here, Tom.
5. Come here, you little bugger!
6. Come here, you cheeky little monkey!
7. They come here with their ologies knowing nothing about life.
8. Come here, you little rascal!
9. Come here as soon as you finish the work.
10. You should come here in your proper person tomorrow.
11. It took an hour for the car to come here.
12. That's just the point , otherwise I wouldn't come here.
13. I've only just come here. I'm still not familiar with the work.
14. He asked me to come here around ten o'clock.
15. Come here, my honeys.