cling有附着于，紧贴; 抓紧或抱住; 坚持等意思，那么你知道cling的近义词有哪些吗?下面小编为大家带来cling的近义词及辨析，欢迎大家学习!
insist, persist, persevere, adhere, cling
1. The birds cling to the wall and nibble at the brickwork.
2. She had to cling onto the doorhandle until the pain passed.
3. She had to cling onto the door handle until the pain passed.
4. He appears determined to cling to power.
5. Members of a family should cling together in times of trouble.
6. Wet clothes cling to the body.
7. He managed to cling on to a ledge 40ft down the rock face.
8. They know scholars reject their legend, but they still cling to their belief.
9. Some people had to cling to trees as the flash flood bowled them over.
10. Whenever we move to a new house, we always cling to far too many possessions.
11. They caused her to cling closer to things she possessed.
12. The fused particles cling together.
13. He does not cling to classical with a physical problem.
14. Do not cling to him or allow him to cling to you.
15. It is dangerous to cling to outdated ideas and theories.