creep, climb, crawl
1. In an embarrassing climb-down, the Home Secretary lifted the deportation threat.
2. She started once again on the steep upward climb.
3. The boys lifted up their legs, indicating they wanted to climb in.
4. He went south to climb Taishan, a mountain sacred to the Chinese.
5. The economy is starting to climb out of recession.
6. He took a deep breath, and began to climb the stairs.
7. She showed impatience to continue the climb.
8. Climb on to my back and hold tight.
9. Children love to climb.
10. Nancy began to climb the stairs.
11. I found the climb absolutely petrifying.
12. the first Briton to climb Everest without oxygen
13. I was glad to climb into the sanctuary of my bed.
14. The slope is too steep for us to climb.
15. It's marvellous how he's managed to climb that far.