apparent, obvious, evident, clear, plain, distinct, definite, manifest
1. It was clear Cohen didn't understand what Millard was driving at.
2. The rabbis try to steer clear of political questions.
3. Dig over any ground that is clear of crops and plants.
4. Stewart was trying to clear a path for the stretcher.
5. It seems clear that he has no reasonable alternative.
6. It was not yet clear how the rudder had sheared off.
7. Our therapists will show you how to clear your mind of worries.
8. Whatever its obscurities, the poem was clear on at least one count.
9. It is really not clear just why he became a Socialist.
10. They made it clear who is now running the show.
11. After shampooing, always rinse the hair several times in clear water.
12. Interestingly, it is not clear which solution the prime minister favors.
13. My own view is absolutely clear. What I did was right.
14. It is quite clear that we were firing in self defence.
15. People use scientific terms with no clear idea of their meaning.