clean, clear, sweep, dust, mop, wipe, scrub
1. They were more concerned about the dogs' welfare than a clean getaway.
2. When he had finished washing he began to wipe the basin clean.
3. If you kept your nose clean, you had a job for life.
4. He rubbed and rubbed but couldn't seem to get clean.
5. The drill should be slowly rotated to ensure a clean hole.
6. I would love a hot bath and clean clothes.
7. She would clean the house from top to bottom.
8. Maybe this guy isn't so squeaky clean after all.
9. Accusations of tax evasion have tarnished his clean image.
10. Clean the mussels and discard any that do not close.
11. If you are using the same pan, clean it out.
12. And while I'm out you might clean up the kitchen.
13. She wanted to make a clean break from her mother and father.
14. "His private life is as clean as a whistle," says McSmith.
15. Why not wipe the slate clean and start all over again?