在(比赛等)中捣鬼,作弊 play (a game) unfairly
Jim said that his brother had cheated at cards.吉姆说他哥哥玩牌捣了鬼。
哄骗 persuade sb by a trick into sth
This politician tried to cheat the people into the belief that he would work for public welfare.这个政客想哄骗人们相信他是会为大众谋福利的。
1.对…不忠实 be unfaithful to; deceive by having a sexual relationship with sb else
It is rumoured that he cheats on his wife.据传他对他老婆不忠。
Have you been cheating on me while I've been away?在我外出期间,你是否有不忠于我的行为?
2.作弊 deceive in
The newly-appointed mayor was accused of cheating on his income tax.新任市长被指控在所得税上作弊。
cheat, deceive, trick, fool
cheat ： 普通用词，指用蒙蔽他人的手段取得所需之物，尤多指在赢利的买卖中欺骗人。
deceive ： 最普通用词，指用虚假外表使人信以为真，或蓄意歪曲事实，或造成错误印象使人上当受骗。
trick ： 指用阴谋诡计等骗得信任或得到所需之物。
fool ： 指把别人当傻瓜，愚弄欺骗别人。
1. I know it sounds unbelievable but I never wanted to cheat.
2. He raised his right fist and declaimed: "Liar and cheat!"
3. She is accused of attempting to cheat the taxman.
4. Space the desk a meter apart so that the pupils can't cheat.
5. I hope you wouldn't lower yourself to cheat in the examination.
6. He was publicly exposed as a liar and a cheat.
7. I have found you out at last, you cheat!
8. Don't cheat at examination, or your classmates will despise you.
9. Don't cheat at exams or others will despise you.
10. The sheets I've bought are a cheat.
11. We shall unmask that cowardly cheat.
12. He is a cheat.
13. Watch that he doesn't cheat you.
14. What a shame to cheat at an examination!
15. That man is a fraud [ cheat ].