1. The banks have had precious little to celebrate recently.
2. She arrived in St Ives to celebrate the Queen's Silver Jubilee.
3. The Vietnamese government has fixed on May 19th to celebrate his anniversary.
4. Duncan and his triumphant soldiers celebrate their military victory.
5. "Maybe we could celebrate tonight." — "What did you have in mind?"
6. He was in no mood to celebrate.
7. Holmgren is careful not to celebrate prematurely.
8. Jake's passed his exams. We're going out to celebrate.
9. The club will celebrate its centenary next year.
10. Scottish champs celebrate victory!
11. to celebrate the quatercentenary of Shakespeare's birth
12. The club will hold a party to celebrate its centenary.
13. They had a big jubilee to celebrate the victory.
14. Some veterans of the two world wars gathered to celebrate their victory.
15. Christians celebrate the resurrection of Christ from the death.