cautious有小心的，谨慎的; 兢; 恮; 持重等意思，那么你知道cautious的近义词有哪些吗?下面小编为大家带来cautious的近义词及辨析，希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
careful, cautious, attentive, prudent
1. Australia, put in to bat, made a cautious start.
2. Investors are playing it cautious, and they're playing it smart.
3. The policy was rejected in favour of a more cautious approach.
4. Employers may become overly cautious about taking on new staff.
5. The president became more cautious as his popularity dipped.
6. The deputy leader is cautious about loosening the links with the unions.
7. His critics write him off as too cautious to succeed.
8. UN officials are expressing cautious optimism that the latest cease-fire is holding.
9. He was cautious of his footing, wary of the edge.
10. A degree of cautious optimism is justified.
11. He was very cautious about committing himself to anything.
12. On this account we should be more cautious on this voyage.
13. We should not only be bold, but also be cautious.
14. Doctors are understandably cautious about this new treatment.
15. Be cautious in doing such a matter!