care关心; 担心; 照顾;的意思，那么你知道care的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理care的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
in care of
转交 giving sb sth by the third person
This letter is written to my uncle in care of Mr. Green.这封由格林先生转交的信是写给我叔叔的。
〔说明〕 take care接that从句时,从句的谓语动词要和take的时态一致,即一般现在时;如谓语动词用一般过去时took,则从句中的谓语动词也要用一般过去时。
1.当心,小心 be careful
Take care!Don't let the child fall over.当心!不要让孩子跌倒。
2.坚持到底 keep on
He always takes care to see that he comes off best in any deal.他总是千方百计要在做交易中都占上风。
take care of
1.照顾 look after
Don't worry. I'll take care of you.别担心,我会照顾你的。
She stayed to take care of her mother.她留下来照料她母亲。
When they were given new uniforms, they were required to take good care of them.发了新制服以后,要求他们加以爱护。
The advice we gave him boiled down to this:he should take care of his health.我们给他的劝告可归结为:他该注意自己的健康。
2.对付,处理 deal with
If anybody has troubled you I will take care of him.如果有人找你的麻烦,我将对付他。
Who's going to take care of the complaints?谁来处理这些申诉?
They will take care of the pending cases.他们将处理这些悬而未决的案件。
the care of
由…照顾〔管理〕 being responsible for
They committed some funds to the care of the board of trustees.他们把一笔款子交给董事会管理。
anxiety, worry, care, concern
care ： 指对某事感到关切、操心或忧虑，主要用于否定句或疑问句。
mind ： 通常用于否定句、疑问句或条件句中。也可用在答复询问的肯定句中。指因某事打扰、感到不满而表示反对。
worry, brood, care, fret
worry ： 普通用词，着重使人焦虑、烦恼或深深不安。
care ： 多指极强烈的关心和忧虑。常带纯客观的意味。
fret ： 通常指因悲哀、焦虑或忧愁等所困扰的心理状态。
1. It is nearly always women who are the primary care givers.
2. She denied the murder of four children who were in her care.
3. She had met both sons and did not care for either.
4. Condoms are an effective method of birth control if used with care.
5. There was no one else to take care of their children.
6. The children were waiting for placement in a foster care home.
7. Experts reveal only as much as they care to.
8. Every care has been taken in compiling this list.
9. Nursing auxiliaries provide basic care, but are not qualified nurses.
10. The President took care to make encouraging noises about the future.
11. In Holland, the government sets a yearly budget for health care.
12. I had a strong desire to help and care for people.
13. Outside the protected environment of institutional care he could not survive.
14. The cable-TV and health-care industries are both being mauled by government.
15. For the homeless, private medical care is simply out of the question.