careful有仔细的，小心的; 周到的; 慎; 心细等意思，那么你知道careful的近义词有哪些吗?下面小编为大家带来careful的近义词及辨析，希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
careful, cautious, attentive, prudent
1. You have to be careful what you say on telly.
2. Interior decoration by careful coordination seems to have had its day.
3. One of the keys to successful business is careful planning.
4. This very careful attitude to money can sometimes border on meanness.
5. The British Government was careful not to act unilaterally.
6. The United States has to be careful it doesn't overplay its hand.
7. It would force industries to be more careful with natural resources.
8. Despite careful detective work, many items have never been recovered.
9. He was careful and diligent. I was all over the place.
10. I made a silent vow to be more careful in the future.
11. If you are not careful, children tend to neglect their homework.
12. Those in his employ were careful never to enrage him.
13. You can't be too careful when a young child is near water.
14. Politicians are usually careful not to ruffle the feathers of their constituents.
15. I asked her to be more careful in future.