买回(原有之物) buy (sth that has owned) from the person to whom it was sold
He will buy back his property.他将把自己的财产买回来。
I've bought the car back I sold last week.我把上星期卖掉的车又买了回来。
1.大宗购进(某物) buy a supply of (sth)
When prices are low, he buys in.当价格便宜时他买进。
Many farmers buy in ewes in autumn.许多牧场主在秋天大批买进母羊。
贿买,收买(某人) pay (sb) money to persuade him to do or say sth, or not to do sth
He bought off those who might expose him.他把可能检举他的人收买了。
buy on credit
赊购pay for goods at a later date
You can buy the furniture on credit.你可以赊购这些家具。
买下…的全部产权; 买光,全部买下(某物) gain control of (sth) by buying the whole of it; buy all the supplies of (sth)
They've bought up all available land. 他们已将现有的土地全部买下。
buy ： 普通日常用词，既可指日常随意购物也可指大的购买。
purchase ： 正式用词，指大宗购货或购买重要东西。无感情色彩，强调物品的购得。
1. Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.
2. I might buy one for a friend's birthday as a giggle.
3. Who wants to buy a computer from a failing company?
4. Show me which one you like and I'll buy it for you.
5. You can buy a formulation containing royal jelly, pollen and vitamin C.
6. They used to buy ten kilos of beef in one lump.
7. Ford had the bright idea of paying workers enough to buy cars.
8. They had to buy everything at inflated prices at the ranch store.
9. Shopkeepers buy them in bulk and resell them for £150 each.
10. Although people sometimes buy property sight unseen, it'sa remarkably bad idea.
11. Always buy a heater with thermostat control to save on running costs.
12. They tend to buy cheap processed foods like canned chicken and macaroni.
13. People want to buy designer labels for snob value.
14. Watch out for bargains, but never buy dented cans.
15. "I've found the most wonderful house to buy!" she enthused.