these professionals were giving their time for free.
free and easy
free, gratis, and for nothing
a free hand
free on board (或 rail)
(a) free rein
a free ride
people have been having a free ride, paying so little rent that there is no money for maintenance.
the free world
it's a free country
make free with
he'll have something to say about your making free with his belongings.
1. There has been a busy start to polling in today's local elections.
2. The ward was busy and Amy hardly had time to talk.
3. I had a busy day and was rather tired.
4. It is the mother who is expected to reorganize her busy schedule.
5. Across the busy plaza, vendors sell hot dogs and croissant sandwiches.
6. The onslaught of orders should keep aircraft manufacturers busy for some time.
7. In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.
8. It helps them to unwind after a busy day at work.
9. A busy night in the restaurant can be frantic in the kitchen.
10. Now she is busy finishing off a biography of Queen Caroline.
11. People who lead busy lives have no time to stop and reflect.
12. Football clubs have been busy in the close season transfer market.
13. We have a very busy day ahead of us today.
14. The flexibility of distance learning would be particularly suited to busymanagers.
15. Ingrid was busy learning her lines for the next day's shooting.