brush表刷子，画笔; 灌木丛; 小冲突的意思，那么你知道brush的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理brush的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
brush someone back
1. (棒球 非正式)(投球手)迫使击球手后退以免被投出的近身球击中
brush up on (或 brush something up)
brush up on your telephone skills.
give it another brush
润色,再加工一下 try to make the painting better
Before the artist finished his work he liked to give it another brush.那位画家在完成他的工作之前喜欢润色一下他的作品。
give sb the brush off
拒绝某人…,让某人碰钉子,充耳不闻; 不予理睬 terminate a friendship with sb, refuse to hear or believe, quickly and impatiently
He'd let me down more than once so the next time he asked me for a favour I gave him the brush off. 他已不止一次为难我,因此下次他求我帮助时,我也让他碰碰钉子。
have a brush with
与…发生摩擦,小冲突 have a short fight or disagreement
She had a brush with her neighbour. 她同邻居发生了一次争吵。
1. I rounded a bend where the trees and brush grew thickly.
2. When it's dry, brush the hair using a soft, nylon baby brush.
3. Brush your teeth after each meal and floss daily.
4. The corporation is fighting to survive its second brush with bankruptcy.
5. I ran the brush through my hair and dashed out.
6. Once inside her apartment she felt an urge to brush her teeth.
7. Clean the mussels with a stiff brush under cold running water.
8. Using a small brush, he brushed away the fine sawdust.
9. Brush the glaze over the top and sides of the hot cake.
10. I gave it a quick brush with my hairbrush.
11. Perhaps you shouldn't brush the idea aside too hastily.
12. He's giving a broad brush approach to the subject.
13. My first brush with a headmaster came six years ago.
14. Take a sheet of filo pastry and brush it with melted butter.
15. I had hoped to brush up my Spanish.