bound表跳，弹跳; 限制; 接壤的意思，那么你知道bound的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了bound的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
跳开 jump away
Goats were bounding off in all directions.山羊跳着四下逃散。
跃上 move by leaps
bound up sth
He bounded up the step with vigour.他精神十足地跳上一级台阶。
因…跳动 leap for (some) reason
bound with sth
Her heart bounded with joy.她的心高兴得怦怦直跳。
beyond the bounds of
超出…的范围 exceed the limits
It is beyond the bounds of human knowledge.这已超出人类知识的范围。
What he did went beyond the bounds of law.他的所作所为已超出了法律允许的范围。
in leaps and bounds
迅速地 very quickly
Jill's making excellent progress; she's coming along in leaps and bounds.吉尔进步很快,她正飞快地赶上。
know no bounds
不知限量 can not be limited
His greed for power knows no bounds.他的权力欲是无止境的。
out of bounds to
禁止某人入内 (of a place) not to be entered or visited (by sb)
This place is out of bounds to students and troops.这个地方禁止学生和军人入内。
jump, leap, spring, hop, bound, skip
jump ： 是普通用词，指用双脚向上跳，向下跳，或在同一平面上跳到有一定距离的某一点上，或跳过。
spring ： 更强调有力和弹跳的运动。
hop ： 指单脚短跳或双足猛力的动作。也指小鸟、青蛙等的跳。
bound ： 多指向前向上或向下跳跃、奔跳。
skip ： 指两脚交替轻地跳或跨的动作。
1. They are bound to take time to readjust after a holiday.
2. There are bound to be teething problems with something so new.
3. The ethnic populations are so intermingled that there's bound to be conflict.
4. I'll show it to Benjamin. He's bound to know.
5. His comments are bound to add fuel to the debate.
6. There are bound to be question marks over his future.
7. The authorities will be legally bound to arrest any suspects.
8. Attorneys are ethically and legally bound to absolute confidentiality.
9. Their interests were completely bound up in their careers.
10. We are all bound by the inevitability of death.
11. The demonstrators were bound over to keep the peace.
12. The King's stand is bound to reawaken the painful debate about abortion.
13. This case was bound to get entangled in international politics.
14. This episode is bound to be a deep embarrassment for Washington.
15. You're bound to mistime a tackle every so often.