behave well 行为规矩,行为检点,表现好
behave abominably 行为极坏
behave admirably 行为极佳
behave badly 行为不检点,表现不好,虐待
behave callously 冷漠地对待
behave courteously 举止彬彬有礼
behave differently from (…的)性质不同于behave disgracefully 举止可耻
behave according to the circumstances 随机应变
behave as a switch 用作开关
behave in a questionable manner 举止可疑
behave like 举止像…
behave like a gentleman 有君子风度,绅士之举
1. The aim of discipline is to teach children to behave acceptably.
2. I'll behave toward them as I would like to be treated.
3. It is shocking that humans can behave with such bestiality towards others.
4. It's incredible that Peter can behave with such stupid lack of feeling.
5. Under certain conditions, electrons can behave like waves rather than particles.
6. What else could make him behave so out of character?
7. Mr Blake was a gent. He knew how to behave.
8. Behave, or else!
9. When trouble comes they behave selfishly and horribly.
10. They behave with a total lack of inhibition.
11. They were expected to behave themselves.
12. You have to behave.
13. Mayors want local companies to behave ethically.
14. I would never have expected her to behave in such an underhand way.
15. You are asking for trouble when you behave in that way.