they moved here because of the baby.
just because 正因为
merely because 仅仅因为
simply because 完全因为
as, because, for, since
as ：从属连词，语意较because, since弱，着重在主句，所表示的原因或理由是"附带的"。
1. She feels devalued because she knows her husband has had affairs.
2. I denied my father because I wanted to become someone else.
3. I get very nervous because I'm using a lot of expensive equipment.
4. Because you're not burning calories, everything you eat turns to fat.
5. He was not a particularly good shot because of his eyesight.
6. The man was known to the police because of previous convictions.
7. I thought they were laughing at me because I was ugly.
8. The boy was unhappy because he thought he was friendless.
9. He won the election because the Democrats self-destructed in their primary.
10. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
11. Abidjan was thrown into turmoil because of a protest by taxi drivers.
12. Most of them are destroyed because they've served their purpose.
13. The reason women are drinking is just because they like it.
14. They actually moved down from upstairs because the rent's that expensive.
15. Don't try and double-cross me, Taylor, because I'll kill you.