bare有光秃秃的; (房间、柜子等)空的; 赤裸的等意思，那么bare都有哪些近义词呢?下面小编为大家带来bare的近义词及辨析，欢迎大家学习!
bare, naked, bald, barren
1. They would have liked bare wooden floors throughout the house.
2. The room remains simple with bare, stippled green walls.
3. The massacre laid bare the moral bankruptcy of the regime.
4. Police believe the killer punched her to death with his bare hands.
5. Their room was bare of furniture and they lived off porridge.
6. He led me through to a bare, draughty interviewing room.
7. She ran up the stairs, her bare feet thudding on the wood.
8. The work space is a bare and cavernous warehouse.
9. He had bare feet, a T-shirt and cords on.
10. His bare feet were smooth on top and rough-skinned underneath.
11. No one wants to expose themselves, lay their feelings bare.
12. Her bare feet were dirt-streaked and cracked with cold.
13. Rescuers were using their bare hands to reach the trapped miners.
14. I had got in the habit of going around with bare feet.
15. His fridge was bare apart from three very withered tomatoes.